UPDATE: This position has been filled.
Open Church helps Christians collaborate, learn from each other, and share resources. We accomplish this in 2 ways:
- Manage a database directory of people, resources, & research.
- Increase access to the database with standardized approaches to cataloging, licensing, archiving, distributing, & technology.
The Program Director’s Role
Program Director is a full-time, telecommuting position responsible for the early stage implementation of Open Church’s ecosystem. Core responsibilities include:
- In-depth research of global Christianity.
- Nurture relationships with strategic partners.
- Facilitate acquisition of data & resources.
- Train & manage volunteers and interns.
- Assist in adding content to the Open Church database.
- Oversee quality control and project management of all programs.
This is a versatile role that will grow and evolve as Open Church grows. You are a jack of all trades, master of some. You thrive with both people and spreadsheets. And you have a deep love for both culture and God’s Kingdom.
To learn more about Open Church, read our 2014 Vision Blueprint.