Clover has become well-known for its affordable, user friendly church websites. And now they offer a great solution for mobile and online giving called Clover Donations.
Since launching this past summer, Clover Donations has already helped churches, ministries, and non-profits accept over $6 million in donations. For most churches and ministries, Clover Donations’ cost and functionality is hard to beat. Features include:
- Complete control of the look and feel of all donation forms for your church or ministry’s tithes & offerings, event registration and more. Clover Donations offers an unlimited number of forms and funds for maximum flexibility.
- Recurring giving.
- Minimize fees by allowing donations via bank account transfers (just 29 cents no matter how large the donation using this method)!
- Maximize accessibility by allowing donations via credit cards (including American Express if you like).
- Responsive design intelligently molds the donation form to fit the assortment of browser screens (including mobile devices).
- Donation reporting, donor management and transaction control.
Open Church, the nonprofit I’ve been working on, experimented with several options for online donations and found Clover Donations to (1) save us the most money while (2) simultaneously giving us sophisticated administrative features usually found in more expensive solutions.
For clarification, this is not comprehensive donor management software. It only serves those donations made through its donations gateway. However, this data is easily exported for use in more robust accounting solutions so that you track all offline and online donations.
For more information, visit CloverDonations.com.