As a church grows larger, it becomes increasingly difficult to care for its congregants’ individual needs.
In Acts 6, we see the early church grow so quickly that care for the Hellenist widows slipped through the cracks. The solution was to appoint seven leaders to serve them. According to Robin Dunbar’s research, our minds aren’t wired to be able to maintain more than 150 stable social relationships. Big crowds are tough to manage.
Fortunately, today we have technology like Fellowship One’s church management system which helps churches track and maintain relationships with hundreds and even thousands of people.
However, as technology grows faster, many church management systems have struggled to keep up with the mobile needs of progressive churches.
Fortunately, Fellowship One has revamped their F1Touch iPhone app, which brings the power of their church management system to your phone so that you can be out in your community investing in relationships rather than stuck behind a desk trying to manage them.
5 Cool F1Touch Features
- Export database contacts to your iPhone address book.
- See a quick snapshot of a person’s church involvement as a volunteer and group member.
- Get a map and GPS directions to the address of a person in the database.
- Add a person’s photo to the F1 database using your iPhone camera.
- Keep the data safe behind a pass code lock.
It is impressive and exciting to see a church management system sync up with the day-to-day on the go lifestyle of most ministers.
Special thanks to Fellowship One for sponsoring this post.