Poor communication skills are one of the quickest ways to burn bridges and make people think you don’t care about them. In ministry, how you treat people outside of the pulpit is often more important than what you say when you are in the pulpit. So here they are:
7 Poor Communication Skills to Avoid
- Contacting others only when you need something.
- Not following up, or closing the loop.
- Not returning telephone calls or email messages.
- Foregoing basic courtesy.
- Not listening.
- Telling lies.
- Spewing chronic negativity.
This week, purpose to improve your communication skills and how you treat people. Even if you are already a pro, there is always room for improvement.
via Todd Rhoades